Reporting period January – March 2019
- Net sales amounted to 0 DKK (0).
- Operating profit was -2.345m DKK (-695).
- Cash and bank assets amounted to 5.281m DKK (870).
- Result per share was DKK -0.16 (-0.07).
- Solidity was 92% (66).
Highlights during the period
- Scandion Oncology signed contract with Solural Pharma to formulate SCO-101 tablets for Clinical Phase II trial.
- Scandion Oncology reported successful meeting with Danish Medicines Agency regarding clinical development of SCO-101.
- Scandion Oncology obtained Positive Preclinical Results in Antibiotic Resistance.
Highlights after the period
- Scandion Oncology obtained EU Funding (SME Instruments Phase 1) for SCO-101 in drug resistant breast cancer patients.
- Scandion Oncology signed collaboration agreement with University of Copenhagen regarding co-development of a class of drug candidates that reverts anti-cancer drug resistance.
- Scandion Oncology received an “Intention to Grant” notice from the European Patent Office regarding its patent application covering SCO-101 in combination with specific topoisomerase I inhibitors to treat various cancers
For further information regarding Scandion Oncology, please contact:
Nils Brünner, CEO
Phone: +45 26 14 47 08
Scandion Oncology A/S is a biotechnology company founded in 2017 for the purpose of addressing and tackling one of the greatest challenges in modern oncology – the effective treatment of cancer which contains drug resistant cell clones or which has developed resistance to a previously prescribed cancer-fighting drug. In preclinical in vitro-studies SCO-101 restores chemotherapy sensitivity in resistant cancer cells. Moreover, in animal studies, the company’s leading candidate drug, SCO-101, significantly enhances the efficacy of certain standard cancer treatments when given in combination. Scandion Oncology is now ready to initiate clinical phase II trials with its lead compound, SCO-101 in patients with drug resistant cancer. Scandion Oncology was listed on Spotlight Stock Market, Sweden in November 2018.