Scandion Oncology is at the forefront of tackling cancer drug resistance
Key reasons for investing in Scandion Oncology:
- We are first movers in cancer drug resistance – a rapidly developing therapeutic area with a huge market
- High unmet medical need: Globally, close to 10 million patients die every year from cancer and approximately 90 percent of all cancer related deaths are due to cancer drug resistance
- Potential for first-in-class: There are currently no drugs on the market targeting cancer drug resistance, and our lead compound SCO-101 has the potential of becoming first in this class of treatments
- De-risked clinical asset with multiple upcoming value inflection points: Initial clinical proof-of-concept expected in Q3, 2022 (CORIST phase II) and completion of phase Ib (PANTAX) expected in H1, 2023
- Highly focused pipeline and clinical development: Focused early-stage pipeline for value creation with a plethora of opportunities to broaden into other cancer indications (platform potential)
- Experienced leadership: Leadership team with clear track record from biotech and pharma and a prominent clinical advisory board
- Strong patent protection: We have secured long patent protection (until at least 2037) of our lead asset and we are diligently expanding and strengthening our portfolio of intellectual property rights
5 December 2022
Scandion Oncology announces share purchase by incoming President & CEO
Scandion Oncology, a biotech company developing first-in-class medicines aimed at treating cancer which is resistant to current treatment options today announced that the incoming President & CEO has purchased shares in the company.
23 November 2022
Scandion Oncology announces share purchase by member of the Board of Directors
Scandion Oncology, a biotech company developing first-in-class medicines aimed at treating cancer which is resistant to current treatment options today announced that a member of the Board of Directors has purchased shares in the company.